- Talk to Expedia.
- You'll be teleported around Ancaria, enjoy the view.
- Talk to Expedia again to complete the quest.
In this quest you will be teleported to 4 different locations for a set time each until getting teleported back to Sloeford.
Here, your ticket, please! Bon Voyage!
Once you hit "accept" the journey begins wit your first teleport to the Island in the South West Corner of Ancaria (Starting Location of the Dragon Mage).
After 02 Minutes and 5 seconds you will be teleported to the top of a mountain on a small island South of Tyr Lysia (south of the Shadow Warrior's and west of the Dryad's Starting location).
Time to your next port is 17 seconds and the next location is a Tower in the great lake in North East Tyr Lysia.
Duration of Stay is another 17 seconds before reaching your last destination, which is the Island of many Roads (Multiplayer Starting Location) North West of Dyr Lain.
Your stay on the island is another 02:15 before you get back to Sloeford. Speaking with Expedia again will conclude the quest.
I hope you had a pleasant journey.
- Even though the character receives these bonus point at the moment the quest is completed, the player would not be able to see and distribute them until the character levels up or a savegame is reloaded. If you want to take the best advantage of this reward and distribute additional points immediately, you can save in place upon completion of this quest, exit to the main menu, then reload the character.
- Because of this peculiarity of the quest reward, most players noticed suddenly appearing undistributed stat points only after considerable time passed since the completion of this quest and never connected these two events together.
- It is unclear if such behavior of the quest reward is a bug related to incomplete implementation of stat point rewards in game code, or a design feature intended to prevent players from exploiting this quest to grind stat points.
- This quest is available to all classes and sides.
- Should you teleport to someplace else during the quest the timer will expire normally and teleport you to the next location regardless of where you are.