Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Enemies sometimes drop gold when they die. Just pick it up.
- Enemies sometimes drop items when they die, or are disarmed. Some will drop their bows as they switch to melee combat. Pick up those items, take them to a merchant, and sell them.
- Completing quests often yields a reward of gold, in addition to experience.
Gold has four principal uses:
- You can use it at a merchant to purchase items
- You can use it at a Smith to improve your equipment by socketing items into it.
- You can use it at a Combo Master when creating a Combo or exchanging runes.
- You can use the item modifier Damage received reduces gold to reduce your injury during battle