Sacred 2:Baneful Smite
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Celestial Magic Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Celestial Magic Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly reduces regeneration time for this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Ancient Magic - directly increases the damage and reduces enemies' resistance to the damage of this combat art.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Baneful Smite: Open Wounds and Weaken.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Baneful Smite has very long range, which a player should learn to utilize to the best of his ability. It should be used against small groups of enemies (2-6). A player may improve it with the Chain mod to strike 2 targets in close proximity for full damage.
- Can also be used as "debuff" strategy by choosing the mods Laggard and Confuse, which will also effect bosses. Bosses will have a lesser chance of hitting a player successfully.
Pros and Cons
- Very long combat art range.
- Will always hit any enemy targeted.
- Good damage for a primary combat art
- Can be modded to strike 2 targets for full damage without missing
- Challenging to balance damage and regeneration time.
- Damage is relatively low compared to similar skills of other casters.
- Duration (which?) is 0.5 seconds.
- Magic damage modifier is increased by 2*CA-Lvl percentage points.