Sacred 2:Chance for Weaken
- A Combat Art that does magic damage,
- A weapon with native magic damage on it
- Having a Magic Pearl forged within a weapon which will convert a portion of that weapon's physical damage into Magic damage.
The chance to inflict Chance for Weaken upon an enemy will increase the higher the relative % magic damage, or with this secondary effect forged into armor via jewelry. The effect of Weaken is to reduce an enemy's Attributes by approximately 20% for a short period of time (5 seconds).
Only one Weaken effect can be active on a monster at a time. The next time it is triggered, it will reset the timer.
In order to resist Weaken, players should look for items with the following modifiers:
- Opponent's Chance to Weaken - X%: reduces the chance that opponents will Weaken the player.
- Detrimental Magic Effects -X%: reduces the duration and effect of Weaken.
- Spell Resistance skill mastery reduces the duration and effect of Weaken.