Sacred 2:Chance to reflect: Combat Arts
Provides a percent chance to reflect an opponents Spell Damage Based Combat Arts attacks. The attack is blocked from affecting the player and instead is inflicted on the opponent.
Bonuses from different sources have diminishing returns and can be calculated using the following formula:
- x_final = х_1 + х_2*(100%-х_1)^2 + х_3*(100%-(х_1+х_2*(100%-х_1)^2))^2 + х_4*...
- Critical hit & Spell Resistance/Spell Intensity check does not affect reflected damage.
- It is impossible to block&reflect reflected damage, but it can be mitigated by armor, damage mitigation and energy shields.
- Reflected damage can not cause Secondary Damage Effects/detrimental magic effects.
- The block is calculated before reflection. Blocked damage cannot be reflected when reaching 100% chance to block (only possible for Close Combat).
- For example a High Elf repeatedly casting the Expulse Magic on herself eventually gains a Chance Block Combat Arts at close to 100%, and the "Crystal Skin" buff ceases to reflect spells, as all they have previously blocked. This fact in no way belittles the importance of reflection, however, just a note of the fact that when achieving 100% chance to block, reflection makes no sense as it simply won't work.
- It is possible to block or reflect only the direct elemental damage, but not Damage Over Time.
- Successfully blocking or reflecting CAs negates all detrimental effects and negative effects like stun/disarm/removing_buffs/debuff, that could have been caused by these CAs.
Availability of Chance to reflect: Combat Arts as Item Modifier
This modifier is available on the following unique weapon as a yellow modifier:
This modifier is available on the following unique jewelry as a yellow modifier:
This modifier is available on the following unique armor as a yellow modifier:
This modifier is available on the following set items as a yellow modifier: