||A powerful streak of lightning hits the opponent inflicting heavy magic damage. T-Energy beings will additionally suffer from damage over time.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Heavy Damage - Increases direct damage output. (49.2% increase in magic damage, overall 31.6% increase to total damage)
- Chain Reaction - 80% chance that the lightning will hit an additional opponent. (80% + 0.1% per CA level chance for Multi Hit)
- Electrify - Increases the chance to reduce the opponent's attributes. (40% + 0.4% per CA level increased Chance to Weaken)
- Chain Reaction - 80% chance that the lightning will hit an additional opponent. (80% + 0.1% per CA level chance)
- Explosion - Damages additional opponents in the vicinity of the target. (50% + 0.5% per CA level chance of causing Area of Effect damage)
- Critical - Increases the chance to land critical hits. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level chance)
|Cobalt Strike without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Can be modded as either a single enemy attack with debuffing power or as a multiple enemy attack with a chance for AoE damage.
- By using the Chain Reaction and Explosion modifications, groups of enemies can be hit with AoE damage up to 3 times as the Cobalt Strike jumps between monsters.
Pros and Cons
- Reduction of enemy stats (with the appropriate mod) will cause them to be increasingly vulnerable to subsequent attacks.
- Works well in clustered groups of enemies with the AoE (Explosion) mod.
- Not a true AoE, as it requires at least 2-3 enemies in a bunch for its full damage potential. A single monster will not be affected by AoE damage and will not result in a Chain.
This chart shows stats from a Lvl 1 High Elf with no equipment and no Survival Bonus.
||Damage over Time to T-Energy Creatures
|| 44 - 44
|| 58 - 58