- Talk to Negotiator Lihizz
- Escort Lihizz to the hidden ambush site
- Kill 6 Nameless Warriors
- Escort Lihizz to the place of negotiations
- Talk to Negotiator Lihizz for your reward
You meet Negotiator Lihizz in Hissil'Ta. He has been secretly working for peace and would like you to escort him safely to the place of negotiations.
Accompany us to the place of negotiation!
Look at what we've become. All the years of animosity and hatred have driven a deep wedge between the residents of this swamp. We are no longer one race, no longer one family. We don't respect the other's way of life, but fight amongst ourselves. And for what? For an ideology!
This cannot continue. A desire for unity and peace is growing among the cultists as well as ourselves. We've entered into negotiations, but secretly of course. We don’t want to fight anymore!
There are many adversaries who would rather see us dead. That is why we have to be careful, so that the delicate seed of peace isn’t crushed before it has a chance to germinate. Please take us safely to the secret meeting place.
Not surprisingly, you are ambushed on the way to the negotiation site. There is not quest marker, so pay careful attention to the map. The green character marker standing on the mound of skulls is where the ambush occurs.
After the ambush, the quest marker correctly flags your destination (see map above).
Once there, talk to Negotiator Lihizz again for your reward.
You got us to the meeting place safely. I thank you for your deeds. They will not be forgotten!
Hirelings and Escorts
- Quest is Campaign only and cannot be taken in Free World.
- This quest is bugged and likely not worth your time.
- Negotiator Lihizz is incredibly weak and extraordinarily suicidal, and keeping him alive borders on impossible. Simply riding at full speed towards the quest marker (even if it appeared) is insufficient.
- The initial quest marker is on Negotiator Lihizz, not your destination. Neither switching to another quest and back, nor even reloading the game solves this. Thanks to colif for the location of the ambush.
- The best way to solve this quest would be to for two players to team up. One player waits at the ambush site and the other takes the quest, and then the second player teleports to the first player waiting at the ambush site.
- The is no Quest Complete message upon completing the quest, but you do earn XP and the quest is marked as complete in the logbook.