NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Earth Lord are dependent on the level of the Earth Lord. Stats will scale based on the Earth Lord's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Earth Lord has no protection against magic damage whatsoever, making this the best element to use against him by far.
- The Earth Lord is highly resistant to all other damage types, most of all physical damage, to which he has extreme damage mitigation. A purely physical damage character would have an extremely difficult time defeating the Earth Lord.
- Dust Devil - like the Dryad's spell of the same name, this spell summons a whirling cloud of dust and dirt that causes physical damage for 15 seconds. It also gives the Earth Lord a good chance to block spells and boosts his evade chance.
- Summon Earth Elemental - the Earth Lord summons two elite Earth Elementals to aid him. Cooldown is 20 seconds so he summons more regularly. They can hit hard so it is best to take them out quickly before refocusing on the Earth Lord.
- Fire Trap - spawns a stationary trap with a red color that causes fire and physical damage if you touch it. It lasts 45 seconds and the cooldown is only 10 seconds, so the Earth Lord is likely to have multiple traps active during the fight.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage with an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
- Earth Lord (original) - the original Earth Lord was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart. He also used a different design that is now used for elite Earth Elementals.
- Protector - In Diablo 2 Fallen, the Earth Lord's design is based on the earth elemental skin formerly used by the Dragon Mage's summoning buff.
Back to the D2F Boss List