||Banishes weaker spells within its range and instills fear in nearby opponents.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Strength - Increases banishing potential but maintain the same effective radius. (40% increase)
- Expansion - Increases effective radius but maintains the banishing potential. (+25%)
- Pentagram - Reduces the duration and impact of incoming weakening effects. (Detrimental Magic Effects -50%)
- Banish Dead - Damages undead creatures within the radius of effectiveness. (16-16 Magic damage, only against Undead)
|Expulse Magic without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Note: Intelligence, Ancient Magic, and Damage Lore enhance the damage from the Banish Creation and Banish Dead mods.
- De-buffs cannot be removed by anything except Expulse Magic.
- Will provide a chance to block enemy spells and CAs, i.e. the Kobold Chief's boulder throw attack.
- Can be used debuff enemies (can remove enemy energy shields like the 4 guardians or Gar Colossus).
- Will also prevent enemies from casting their own buffs.
- Can also be used as an AoE against Undead and/or T-Mutants.
- Possible strategy is to keep this CA around maximum ca level without penalty. This will increase the duration and casting strength meaning it won't have to be re-cast as often.
Pros and Cons
- A strong defensive CA against non-weapon-based attacks from enemies.
- Can provide an area of relative safety once the strength of the fear effect increases with higher levels.
- Multiple castings stack (power of CA stacks for magic expulsion).
- The CA is cast on a fixed circular area that does not move with the High Elf. If an enemy moves out of the circle, it is no longer affected.
- The Protection modification allows the elf to block Combat Arts for the entire duration of Expulse Magic regardless of whether or not she stays in the circle.
||Change to Fear Opponents