Sacred 2:Goldenglade Touch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Healing Combat Art
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Nature Weaver Lore - improves the hitpoint regeneration effect, casting speed, and allows for modification points.
- Nature Weaver Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Acute Mind will reduce the Regeneration Time (does not effect Cooldown Time).
- Flow (bronze modification) grants extreme life regeneration at even modest levels of Goldenglade Touch and Nature Weaver Lore.
- This Combat Art can be kept up nearly all the time with the Diligence gold modification.
- Persevere silver mod gives a nice boost to willpower, which dryads are very low on.
- Great Combat Art when trying to rush from one place to another without stopping to kill monsters.
- Area of Effect when taking the Amity modifications is 10 meters + 0.15m per CA level.
Pros and Cons
- Gives very high boost to hitpoint regeneration and can heal the dryad back to full health within a couple of seconds.
- With the Persevere silver mod, this becomes almost like an invincibility spell against bosses and spellcasters.
- Has a cooldown which cannot really be affected (decrease per CA level is very small)
- Slight delay from when the dryad casts the spell to when the spell effects start working. (Barely noticeable).