Item Level refers to the minimum level the item must be for the modifier to be able to appear. The item level 70 modifier requires Ranged Weapons mastery for it to be unlocked.
- Long Bows typically deal physical damage, however depending on the weapon they will also deal any of the other Damage Types. The additional damage types are not restricted to a single one at a time, a player may have Long Bows that have multiple elemental damages, allowing for several different Secondary Damage Effects being possible without any additional gear.
- Can be affected by terrain
- If the arrows reaches the edge of the map it will turn around and bounce back, criss-crossing the world and impacting the enemies if they happen to cross paths. This creates the 'Projectile Storm' effect sometimes seen in game.
- Can pierce targets with appropriate modifiers. (On the bow itself or from the Dryad's Capricious Hunter tree)
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the grey damage converter socket.
Long Bows consist of:
- Composite Longbow
- Carved Longbow
Common Long Bows
Notable Long Bows
Unique Long Bows:
Legendary Long Bows: