Sacred 2:Malicious Totem
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Cabalistic Voodoo Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Cabalistic Voodoo Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Malicious Totem: Open Wounds and Poisoning.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Acute Mind will increase this Combat Art's damage to incredible levels and reduce the Regeneration Time (does not effect Cooldown Time).
- Typically anywhere from 2 to 3 totems can be constantly maintained, creating a rapid fire area of effect attack.
- More totems can be kept going on screen if the Solid Bronze mod and the Expert Gold mod are taken, as it increases duration and decreases cooldown for the Combat Art.
- The silver mod can be debatable, due to monster resistances to physical damage in the higher difficulty levels (Niob, etc.). Here Venomous would most likely be the better option, even though Pointed gives more overall damage.
Pros and Cons
- Being a spell damage based Combat Art, it can take advantage of the Acute Mind boost to intelligence and therefore damage
- Good attack for a lazy player's build as the totem auto-targets enemies within range
- Has a relatively short cooldown, which can eventually be lessened with the correct mods
- Hard to have more than 3 totems going at once
- Rate of fire of a single totem is only medium speed
- Player cannot choose which enemies they attack due to the auto-target nature of the Combat Art
|Summoning the Totem
|3 Totems With "Solid" and "Expert"