Sacred 2:Orcish Byway Cemetery
|In Orcish Byway Cemetery you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Orcish Byway Cemetery is located quite far from the Orcish Byway itself. When a player arrives, they understand why. It is not a place where local people mourn for their dead relatives or friends. This mysterious place is dark even in the brightest of days. Is seems to be filled with sorrow, grief and darkness... No wonder that this is a popular place for carrying out the mysterious dark rituals into practice.
Quests & NPC's
- Abbott Charolus: Involved in The Lives of Others can be found inside the main vault.
- Conjuror: Quest giver for the Dark Rituals chain quest. This quest is available only with the Community Patch.
- James Orkus: Involved in The Lives of Others can be found inside the main vault.
The player may teleport to the Orcish Byway monolith and head slightly north and then northeast if that monolith is activated.
If the monolith is not activated, the closest portal is located at either Wargfels or Kufferath Castle. The player should head north-west from either portal. It's also possible to use the portal in Grunwald and head north from it, but the walk would be longer.
Goblins are the predominant enemy type encountered. They are everywhere to be found in the western Artamark, so they intruded into this place too. As usual on the graveyard, a player may dig out a number of Zombies if they search the graves.
|West End Graves
|Inside the Crypt
|Last Room Inside the Crypt
Just up the road, north of Orcish Byway
players may happen upon this cemetery, who's gates they may walk through underneath the sullen gaze of a carved, demonic gate figure.
The truth is rarely pure and never simple. -Wilde
Heroing is one of the shortest term professions there is. -Rogers
Ari'lafia's bunny army couldn't stop the werewolf.
- - Player and moderator from DarkMatters site/ Clan [D.a.r.k]
Griffman - choked on a small orange object, we never could tell if it was candy or a mint.
- - Player/member from DarkMatters site/ Clan [D.a.r.k]
Hero academy drop-out
Here lies the 2nd fastest magician in Ancaria.
I'd rather be in Mal-Orc-A!
- - A reference to an island featured in Sacred 1 - a spoof of Majorca, an actual resort island, and a popular resort destination for Germans
Viking rule of Acquisition 1: Remember where you beached the long ship.
- - A reference to the Ferengi Rules of Acqusition from Star Trek: The Next Generation AND a reference to The Voyage Home.
Death is overrated.
Hallelujah stood by her lair to the bitter end.
The Green Goddess poisons no more.
- - References Absinthe, also referred to as the Green Fairy.
Cyanide's blood no longer shall run black...
AREA666 went to Zhadum and, well, you know the rest...
- - Reference to the Shadows home world Z'ha'Dum in Babylon 5.
Deonhower Colmyne- six points wasn't quite enough to survive his encounter with the Dragon.
Bloodshadow shall drink deeply of her foes at Ragnarok!
- - Ragnarok is the final battle and end of the gods in Norse mythology.
I wonder if they think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle. -Mitch Hedberg
I never drink water because of the disgusting things fish do in it. -W.C.Fields
He taught me housekeeping, when I divorce I keep the house. -Zsa Zsa Gabor
I am free of all prejudices, I hate every one equally. -W.C.Fields
Guardian of Souls
They are never alone that are accompanied by noble thoughts. -Sidney
Overview of the cemetery
A short hike up a hill within the cemetery brings us to a cave with more goodies underneath, one of them being a minotaur
Bring candles to reveal the artwork in this particularly beautiful crypt
The underground crypt