Sacred 2:Patch 2.10.0
This patch is obsolete. Use Patch 2.40.0 on a fresh install of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
- The performance has been significantly optimized.
- The game balancing, and the AI has been enhanced.
- The Drop rate of opponents has been improved (higher probability to Drop)
- An auto-update tool is now available.
- Several bugs have been fixed in the lobby area
- The quest system was significantly improved(dialogues and Quest texts optimized).
- The performance of the Main Menu has been improved.
- When pressed the Alt key will now show the name of dropped items and all NPC and character names.
- The Quick Save feature has been optimized! Characters are saved when you press the F9 key.
- When the F12 key is pressed the player will be transported to the location of the last activated Monolith.
- The sound FX is optimized.
- The game now uses the medium settings as default.
- The quest log now has a better overview.
- When you mouseover the life bar of an NPC companion, the associated quest's title will be displayed on the NPC's health bar.
- The side quest compass remains fixed now, even if new side-quests are accepted.
- The number of escort quests is now limited to 5 per character.
- The strength of the Boss and Elite opponents has been somewhat reduced.
- The combat animations of the heroes have been further optimized.
- Many more set and unique items were added.
- Prices have been generally adjusted. The prices for mounts have been reduced.
- The prices for forged weapons and ingredients have been reduced.
- In cities and towns attacks are no longer possible (safe zone).
- A hardware cursor has been inserted.
- Other various bug fixes have been made.
- Closed Net Server 3> 6 Slots