Sacred 2:Short Bows
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ranged Weapons Modifiers for Short Bows
Item Level refers to the minimum level the item must be for the modifier to be able to appear. The item level 70 modifier requires Ranged Weapons mastery for it to be unlocked.
|Item Level||1||25||70 - Requires Mastery|
|Modifier||Attack Speed||Enemy's Chance to Reflect Ranged||Chance to Halve Regeneration time|
- Short Bows typically deal physical damage, however depending on the weapon they will also deal any of the other Damage Types. The additional damage types are not restricted to a single one at a time, a player may have Short Bows that have multiple elemental damages, allowing for several different Secondary Damage Effects being possible without any additional gear.
- Short bows gain damage from Dexterity.
- Straight Line
- Can be affected by terrain
- If the arrows reaches the edge of the map it will turn around and bounce back, criss-crossing the world and impacting the enemies if they happen to cross paths. This creates the 'Projectile Storm' effect sometimes seen in game.
- Can pierce targets with appropriate modifiers. (On the bow itself or from the Dryad's Capricious Hunter tree)
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the grey damage converter socket.
Short Bows consist of:
- Short Bow
- Composite Short Bow
- Light Bow
Common Short Bows
Unique Short Bows