Sacred 2:Speed Lore
Increases Run Speed, as well as Attack and Defense values with all weapons.
|Run Speed, +%:||0,4||2||3,5||4,8||5,9||6,8||7,5||8,3||8,6||9||9,6||11||12,1||13,1||14,1||14,8||15,6||16,6||17,3||18,2||18,7|
- At Level 75 Speed Lore further increases Run Speed.
- The Attack and Defense Value bonus is a percentage, not a flat value, and is applied after bonuses from gear and other skills.
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the Speed Lore full table.
The Attack and Defense Value bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 300*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 450*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Run Speed bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 20*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 30*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, attack and defense at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
450*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 450*42.5/141 = 135.6
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.