Sacred 2:Spell Damage Based Combat Arts
Buffs that Cause Spell Damage
Certain Buffs also function as Spell Damage Based Combat Arts. Their damage, casting speed, and regeneration are affected by the same skills and attributes as other damage spells in their aspect. These buffs are:
All the spell damage Combat Arts are affected by the following skills:
- Combat Discipline will increase their damage and reduce their regeneration time if any of these Combat Arts is placed within a combo.
- Their respective Aspect Focuses lower their regeneration times and allow higher CA level without penalty.
- Their respective Aspect Lores boost their casting speed, damage and chance for critical hits.
- NOTE: Five spell-based combat arts listed above are in aspects that use Tactics Lore as their aspect lore. For these combat arts, Tactics Lore will ONLY increase damage and critical chance, while the appropriate weapon lore (for example, Sword Weapons when wielding a sword) will increase casting speed. This is somewhat unusual and counterintuitive since although the weapon itself isn't used for the combat art, its attack speed is. The five spell-based combat arts that function in this way are:
- Intelligence affects the damage inflicted by spell based Combat Arts.
- Stamina fastens the regeneration of all Combat Arts, including spell based ones.
Applying the Item Modifiers
- All the Item Modifiers that are connected to the weapon, like Leech life from opponents and Regeneration per hit, cannot be triggered by spell based Combat Arts.
- Opponent level for death blow applied to these Combat Arts in the original Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, but does not apply to them in the Ice and Blood.