NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Swamp Dragon are dependent on the level of the Swamp Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Swamp Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Swamp Dragon replaces the old nameless dragon found in the Hissil'Ta Swamp, in the very bottom southeast corner. Follow the long pathway up the mountain side to reach its lair. The entrance can be difficult to find. It is located at the stick pin:
- Like most Dragons, the Swamp Dragon is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- The Swamp Dragon has a hidden resistance to poison even higher than what his armor tooltip suggests. He is almost totally immune to poison damage. A purely poison-based character would have a difficult time defeating the Swamp Dragon.
- Poison Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking green fireball that does physical and poison damage and debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Blind - a curse that severely penalizes the player's attack speed and attack rating for 10 seconds. Indicated by a black cloud around the character's head. Causes no damage.
- Weaken - a blue area-of-effect nova that debuffs the player's physical armor and attack rating for 15 seconds. Causes no damage.
- Poison Root - this spell will root you in place for 5 seconds and cause Poison DOT.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
Back to the D2F Boss List