NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Undead Dragon are dependent on the level of the Undead Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Undead Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
The Undead Dragon is part of the Barbarian's Class Chain Quest. He is the boss opponent of the quest phase called Past Mistakes, which takes place in the Dragon Sea Islands region. The fight occurs when the player is teleported to the Seraphim Arena, just south of the main Seraphim Island.
- Though the Undead Dragon shows no ice armor in his tooltip, he has a hidden resistance (Damage Mitigation) to physical, poison, and ice damage that most other dragons do not have. It is not immunity, but it makes him tougher against these elements than might be expected.
- Despite having some fire armor in his tooltip, the Undead Dragon has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage. This makes fire the best element to use against him.
- Poison Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking green fireball that does physical and poison damage and debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Poison Root - this spell will root you in place for 5 seconds and cause Poison DOT.
- Poison Hard Hit - a melee hard hit attack with boosted damage and attack rating. It also causes extra poison damage with a 35% Chance for Poison. You can see a green venom spray around the dragon when he uses it.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
- Undead Dragon (old) - the appearance and stats of the Undead Dragon have not changed drastically from the original game.
Back to the D2F Boss List