NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Walther are dependent on the level of Walther. Stats will scale based on Walther's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Walther's melee attacks have a good chance to trigger Shattering Blow (Deadly Wounds).
- Expulse Magic - like the High Elf's spell of the same name, this is a magic circle that banishes your spells (including buffs) within its area-of-effect. If Walther is much higher level than you, then your spells with have no effect while he is inside the magic circle. Duration: 10s. Cooldown: 10s. Causes no damage.
- Magic Trap - spawns a stationary trap with a purplish-red color that causes magic and physical damage if you touch it. It lasts 45 seconds and the cooldown is only 10 seconds, so Walther is likely to have multiple traps active during the fight.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his weapon when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Lightning Fury - like the Amazon's spell of the same name, this sends streaks of lightning out of Walther's hands in a cone. It causes magic damage and magic DOT as well as debuffing the player's movement and attack speed for 5 seconds.
- Walther (original) - in the vanilla game Walther is identical to the bosses Haenir and The Guardian. They are literally the exact same creature with different names. In Diablo 2 Fallen, these three bosses are differentiated by each one getting their own unique model, attributes, and abilities. Walther was assigned the unused "xmas_troll_mage_boss" creature that Ascaron designed but never activated. It is likely this design was intended for Walther all along.
Back to the D2F Boss List