Sacred 2:Weapon Damage Based Combat Arts
All the weapon damage based Combat Arts are affected by the following skills:
- Combat Discipline will increase their damage and reduce their regeneration time if any of these Combat Arts is placed within a combo. The increase in damage is direct; it increases the extra damage boost provided by the Combat Art.
- Their respective aspect focuses lower their regeneration times and allow higher CA level without penalty.
- Tactics Lore indirectly increases their damage by increasing the damage the weapon deals.
- The respective weapon lores of the weapons used for the Combat Art (for example, Sword Weapons) increase execution speed and indirectly add to chance to hit by increasing the weapon's attack value.
- Speed Lore will increase the chance to hit by boosting weapon attack value.
- Damage Lore will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by weapon-based combat arts, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (open wounds, poisoning, burning etc.)
- Stamina fastens the regeneration of all Combat Arts, including weapon-based ones.
- Strength affects the damage inflicted by these Combat Arts while used with a melee weapon and increases attack value.
- Dexterity affects the damage inflicted by these Combat Arts while used with a ranged weapon (and some melee weapons), and increases attack value.
- Intelligence affects the damage inflicted by these Combat Arts while used with a magic staff.
Applying the Item Modifiers
- All the Item Modifiers that apply to the normal hits also apply to the weapon based Combat Arts.
Archangel's Wrath, Magic Coup, and Spectral Hand are listed here but they function differently in some ways from the other weapon-based CA's. Therefore they can also be classified as Hybrid Combat Arts - see link below for more information.
Chance to block/reflect: Combat Arts doesn't protect from Weapon Damage Based Combat Arts; Chance to block/reflect: Projectiles and Chance to block/reflect: Close Combat protect. (depends on weapon used)
Successfully evading, blocking or reflecting a close or ranged Weapon Damage Based Combat Arts negates all detrimental effects and negative effects like stun/disarm/seriously wounds, that could have been caused by these CA.