NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Xanthiar are dependent on the level of Xanthiar. Stats will scale based on Xanthiar's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- As noted on their Wiki pages, Xanthiar (vanilla) and Ordaurcil are literally the exact same creature, a single enemy named "Dragon_huge_Story_blue_enemy" in the scripts. This dragon just happens to appear with a different name depending on whether the player is doing the Light (Xanthiar) or Shadow (Ordaurcil) campaigns. Therefore, in Diablo 2 Fallen, these two dragons were combined into a single opponent, which kept the name Xanthiar. In other words, Ordaurcil was simply renamed.
- Like most Dragons, Xanthiar is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- Xanthiar will not start attacking until you finish the dialogue with him, so it might be safest to clear out all nearby enemies before talking to him and initiating the fight.
- Red Lightning Strike - hits you with a red lightning bolt that causes physical damage, magic DOT, and Leech life from opponents. A very dangerous attack that cannot be dodged.
- Blind - a curse that severely penalizes the player's attack speed and attack rating for 10 seconds. Causes no damage.
- Meteor Shower - similar to the Druid's Armageddon, sends several meteors raining down in the area that deal physical and fire damage.
- Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking orange fireball that does fire damage and fire DOT.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
Back to the D2F Boss List