Sacred:Main Page/Did You Know
Revision as of 13:56, 27 April 2011 by Schot
- You can socket runes for important secondary effects that stack?
- The more runes you read, the less that will drop as the game progresses?
- You can defeat a group of Region Bosses if the kill counter reaches 999?
- Ghost Meadow, if cast on another player, can reduce regeneration of their Combat Arts??
- There is actually a unique axe that has 1 green socket?
- The daemon is the only character who can't use the trading skill?
- Skeleton skulls can be socketed into weapons and armor in Single Player Mode?
- The Pure Water quest rewards you with a whiskey barrel that you can sell repeatedly?
- Because seraphim CA's are mostly magic based, they make excellent undead killers?
- Everytime you load up the Sacred game a new random Silly Message will appear?
- Cataract of Agility will actually increase the Battle Mage's casting speed?
- Mounts (Horses) in Sacred are another way of adding more healthpoints to your character?
- While the Dwarf cannot use a horse, he can run up to a speed of 260?
- The Vampiress can raise one of her freshly killed dragons to fight for her?