Sacred 2:Aspect Focus
Decreases the regeneration time for the respective Aspect, and raises maximum spell levels without penalty. Enables the use of modifications for the aspect.
Aspect Focus includes skills like Capricious Hunter Focus (Dryad), Exalted Warrior Focus (Seraphim), Arrant Pyromancer Focus (High Elf) etc. All Aspect Focus skills offer identical bonuses.
- Regeneration time -X% (refer to table below)
- Further decreases regeneration time.
- Spell levels are raised even higher without penalty.
- Only hard points count for modification purposes (skill bonuses don't give you modification points).
- Highest Spell Level Without Penalty is the level you can go to in a combat art without starting to get partial benefits from the CA, but full penalties. You can tell when you've reached the limit because your level in the CA after you read a rune will have a decimal point, i.e. 6.0, 7.2, etc.
- Highest Spell Level Without Penalty depends on character level as well as on the Focus Level. It increases at every level-up or when you put more points into Focus (for example, it is 98 at character/skill level 200).
- The regeneration bonus is increased in steps as shown in the Aspect Focus full table.