||When active, hitpoints and spells will regenerate at an increased rate.
- Delphic Arcania
- Arrant Pyromancer Expertise - The regeneration time for the aspect Arract Pyromancer will decrease significantly. (10% + 1% per CA level decrease)
- Mystic Stormite Expertise - The regeneration time for the aspect Mystic Stormite will decrease significantly. (10% + 1% per CA level decrease)
- Replenish - Further decreases the regeneration time of all spells. (7% + 0.7% per CA level decrease)
- Life Energy - Additionally increases the hitpoint regeneration rate. (1.5hp/sec + 1hp/sec per CA level)
- Resilience - Reduces the impact and duration of incoming detrimental effects. (30% + 0.3% per CA level reduction on debuffs)
- Fleetness - Increases run speed while Grand Invigoration is active. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level increase)
The following skills will affect this combat art:
Have this buff on at all times, don't forget to reactivate after death/joining a new game.
This is one of the only combat arts for which memorizing more runes has no downside: if you use this, add as many runes as you can.
Pros and Cons
- Makes all combat arts regenerate faster.
- Makes you regenerate health faster.
- Takes up one of 3 potential buff slots.