Sacred 2:Broken Lance Tavern
|In Broken Lance Tavern you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The Broken Lance Tavern is placed in an important and crowded cross-way in the central region of Tyr Lysia. It's just in the crossing of the two main roads of the region: the ones that cross the entire lands from east to west and from north to south, respectively. Thus, this tavern is a crowded meeting place of travelers and neighbors, and many hidden stories can be found out here, if you talk to the correct people.
Quests & NPC's
- Brutus' Slave Hunter :Involved in The Slave-driver - light chain quest
- Brutus Plutocratio: Quest giver for Slaves... - Shadow chain quest and for The Slave-driver - light chain quest.
- Mage Wylmieni: Quest giver for The Undead Legion chain quest.
- Slave:Involved in The Slave-driver - light chain quest
- Sparticus Spartacio: Involved in the Slaves... Shadow chain quest.
There are two ways to reach the Broken Lance Tavern:
- Using Thylysium town portal / monolith, leading north-east from there; walking through the city temple then to the north should be the quickest way.
- Using Clearview town portal / monolith, walking south. The main road leads to the Broken Lance Tavern.
- Using Teardrop Hamlet portal/ monolith walk west.
Near the Broken Lance Tavern there are lots of small toxic elementals, as well as few thieves. Even a lost brown bear could be found. In the nearby forests, lots of rodents and undead legionnaires can be found, as well as some boars and spiders.
|Inside the tavern