Sacred 2:Celestial Dome
|In Celestial Dome you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The Celestial Dome is an amazing construction by the High Elves. It is an observatory placed in the top of a hill in the western Tyr Lysia region. The High Elf Council sent their best astronomer, the Chief Astronomer Nomengalus, to let him research the skies in the best work conditions.
Quests & NPC's
- Chief Astronomer Nomengalus: Quest giver for the Eye Into the Sky chain quest.
- Knickknack Involved in In Accordance with Nature and Kobold Blood, the first and second parts of the Dryad chain quest.
- Lamela: Quest giver for the In the Hands of Kobolds chain quest.
- Little Mary: Involved in the In the Hands of Kobolds chain quest.
- Magonir: Quest giver for the Rust quest.
The Celestial Dome can be reached by walking north from Sloeford. An alternative way to get there is going through the Western Tyr Lysia portal (or the Monolith next to it), and then walking north/northeast from there.
Also the Twainbrook Monolith is a good place to reach the Celestial Dome from. In that case, the player should walk east to finally arrive at the Celestial Dome.
There are also three mutant boars that are involved in the final part of the Eye in the Sky chain quest.
|Top view of the dome
|Inside the dome
|The entrance tunnel
|The gardens outside