NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage (including life leech from Cobra Strike) and critical chance, thus making Claws of Thunder hit harder, and allows modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Assassin is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- A melee Assassin may want to keep Claws of Thunder in the active slot even when using regular left click attacks, as it gives a passive chance for double hits.
Pros and Cons
- Hits multiple opponents
- Passive double-hit chance when in the active CA slot
- Very interesting attack animation when mounted - the Mobiculum spins around in place while the Assassin's weapon repeatedly comes down on the enemy.
- Claws of Thunder is slow to execute, even with a fast execution speed. Rather than immediately attacking, the Assassin takes second to "wind-up," striking a pose before launching the attacks.