Difference between revisions of "Sacred 2:Concentrate"
|Line 96:||Line 96:|
Latest revision as of 21:42, 7 January 2020
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
This is a Hybrid Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage (including the life leech effect of the Sap modification) and critical chance, thus making Concentrate hit harder, and allows modification points.
- Tactical Warfare Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore - will indirectly increase this chance to hit by increasing the attack rating. Will not boost the execution speed (Concentrate uses Casting Speed instead).
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline will reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. No damage boost.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Concentrate, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (particularly Open Wounds and Weaken, since this CA converts damage to magic).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Concentrate has its own built-in attack rating boost based on CA level and uses casting speed instead of attack speed (like the High Elf's Magic Coup), which frees the Barbarian from needing a weapon lore skill to make good use of this combat art.
- The attack rating debuff from Cripple lasts a long time (10s default, 20s at max level), and stacks with each hit delivered, although with diminishing returns so it will never reduce the opponent's attack rating to "0".
Pros and Cons
- High damage and attack rating.
- Chance to bypass armor allows to cut through even heavily resistant opponents
- Strictly single target