Sacred 2:Grim Resilience
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - increases the hitpoint bonus, the hitpoint regeneration from the "Rejuvenation" mod, and allows for modification points.
- Death Warrior Focus - reduces regeneration time penalty and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - will lower this buff's regeneration penalty.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will increase the execution speed.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Can be combined with Constitution skill for a significant health point bonus.
- Likewise, combined with the Spell Resistance skill will result in an extremely high resistance to spells.
- Choosing mod 1A Rejuvenation will give a huge hitpoint regeneration bonus, so the player can take a high amount of damage without losing life; and combining it with mod 3b Safeguard the Shadow Warrior will be almost invincible against physical damage.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Death Warrior aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
Pros and Cons
- Great life and willpower bonuses
- Regen penalty is very low for a buff, and can be further reduced by the Discipline mod
- Carries a regen penalty to all CA's