NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||The High Priestess of Zerae will teach select Amazons the secret of focusing the power of the goddess, until the power contained within the Amazon is so great that its electrical energy explodes from her very hands, releasing streaks of lightning that strike down hapless foes nearby.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Disperse - Increases the area of effect from 90 to 135 degrees.
- Dynamic - Increases the base magic damage inflicted by 26 + 10 per level.
- Lurch - Decreases opponent movement speed by 20% + 0.3% per level.
- Quiver - Decreases opponent attack speed by 19.8% + 0.2% per level.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Inner Sight will increase this Combat Art's damage.
- Best used before other combat arts as an area-of-effect damage dealer to weaken targets and get damage over time ticking.
Pros and Cons
- Hits multiple opponents in range, making life leech from Deplete modification especially effective.
- Silver mods apply their debuffs for 5 seconds, slowly increasing to over 10 seconds at max level. The debuffs stack each time the enemy is hit, but are subject to diminishing returns so enemy speed will never be reduced to "0".
- Not very powerful against single targets.