NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||Focusing his anima, an Assassin using this potent ability can cut through the toughest armor to crush the will of a group of enemies, stunning them and confusing the feeble-minded.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Augury - Adds magic damage to Mind Blast (40 + 25 per level).
- Crushing Blow - Adds a chance to decrease the opponent's hitpoints by 20% for 10s (25% + 0.2% chance per level for Crushing Blow effect).
- Deadly Strike - Inflicts double damage when opponent health falls below 25%.
- Vitiate - Mind Blast dispels opponent buffs.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Mind Blast has a unique property. It reverses the opponent's physical armor value, meaning the higher their physical armor, the more damage they take from Mind Blast.
- Clicking farther away seems to focus the blast into a long narrow shape, while clicking close to the Assassin causes a wider, shorter blast.
- Deadly Strike (deathblow) does not normally apply to spells, but Mind Blast can gain this property through the gold mod Deadly Strike. So items with the modifier "Opponent Level for Deadly Strike" would then apply to Mind Blast and raise the threshold at which double damage is triggered.
- The duration of the debuffs from the silver mods begins at 8 seconds and slowly increases as Mind Blast levels up, reaching 10 seconds at max level.
- The Chance to Stun will reach 100% at max CA level 200.
Pros and Cons
- Decent damage
- Huge range
- Good for crowd control
- Enemies with high physical resistance are actually weaker against this spell