NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Inner Sight will increase this Combat Art's damage.
- For maximum area coverage take the two Missile mods and Barrage. Substitute Poison Cloud to boost the chance for AoE.
- Missile - Ravage - Intent mods makes this CA very effective against single targets (e.g., bosses).
- The missile spread is not extremely wide, so even without Intent, very large targets may still be hit by most or all of the darts.
- Chance for Poison and Chance to Hit Multiple Opponents (splash damage) will reach 70% at max CA level 200. If the Poison Cloud mod is taken, the chance for splash damage will reach 100% by CA level 150.
Pros and Cons
- Can be modified for either single target or multi-hit usage.
- Even if some darts miss, the splash damage effect makes most enemies in a mob take some damage.