Sacred 2:Combat Reflexes
Increases the chance to evade hostile weapon attacks and reduces the chance to sustain critical hits.
- Evade chance +X%
- Chance Against Critical Weapon Hits -Y%
|Evade Chance, +%:||3,1||12,2||19,2||24,4||28,3||31,3||33,8||35,9||36,6||48,3||49,5||51,6||53,4||54,8||56||57||57,9||59||59,9||60,7||61,4|
|Chance vs Critical, -%:||9||29,4||41,7||49,2||54,2||57,8||60,5||62,7||63,4||64,3||66,1||68,8||70,9||72,5||73,8||74,8||75,7||76,8||77,7||78,4||79|
- Greatly increases the chance to evade attacks. Upon gaining mastery, the chance to evade takes a large jump (11.7%) from which it proceeds to grow normally.
- Protects against Critical Damage from weapon attacks.
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the Combat Reflexes full table.
The Evade Chance bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 57.0*(x+1.43)/(x+43.5) Pre-Mastery
- 69.9*(x-19.1)/(x+5.95) Mastery
The Avoid Critical Hits bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80.0*(x+1.50)/(x+21.25) Pre-Mastery
- 85.6*(x-32.9)/(x-19.0) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, attack and defense at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
69.9*(75-19.1)/(75+5.95) = 69.9*55.9/80.95 = 48.26
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.