- Talk to Turol
- Conduct recon from four vantage points
- Kill the 3 enemy commanders
- Destroy 3 catapults
- Return to Turol for your reward
Near the stables in Village Ruins, you meet Turol. He is concerned that the battle lines for the chronic battle in the area might shift, adversely affecting his village. He wants you to conduct recon to see what is happening.
The first vantage point is on the edge of town. Looks like things are getting hot.
The next vantage point is just to the west, near the river.
For the next vantage point, head south, following the river.
The final point is to the east, at the road.
Your recon is done, so report back to Turol. He decides they should launch a preemptive attack. ("They", in this case, means "you").
The first two are Diaanja's commanders. They are just east of Village Ruins.
The third, and final, commander is one of Khormynth's.
Return to Turol. He has another assignment for you.
The catapults are southwest of the village, across the river.
The other two catapults are close by.
Return to Turol again, and, surprisingly, he has no additional missions for you.
Sacred 2:Commander of Diaanja's Forces
Sacred 2:Commander of Khormynth's Forces
- You might find it helpful to portal to Destroyed Village and back during the assassination portion of this quest.
- To reach the catapults, you can either head west out of the village across the bridge, or use the ford just south of the village to cross the river.