NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Ice Lord are dependent on the level of the Ice Lord. Stats will scale based on the Ice Lord's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Ice Lord is located in the caves of Schlun'Zum in the extreme southwest of the region of Nor Plat. He is the boss opponent of the quest The Ice Lord.
- The Ice Lord's melee attacks have physical-to-ice damage conversion, which significantly increases his Chance for Freeze. Be sure to have plenty of ice armor equipped.
- The Ice Lord is moderately resistant to physical, poison, and magic damage, but is essentially immune to ice. A purely ice-based character would inflict almost no damage on the Ice Lord.
- The Ice Lord has NO protection against fire damage whatsoever, making this the best element to use against him by far.
- Frost Aura - an ice damage aura similar to the Paladin's Holy Freeze. It slows your movement and attack speed.
- Frost Nova - similar to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, sends radiating waves of ice crystals that emerge from the ground. Aside from causing pulses of ice damage, this spell also slows your movement speed for 8 seconds and increases your sensitivity to ice damage.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Glacial Spike - like the Sorceress's spell of the same name, this sends hundreds of ice shards shooting out in a semi-circle. They do ice and physical damage and can shotgun you if the Ice Lord shoots a more narrow, focused cone.
- Ice Lord (original) - the original Ice Lord was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart, and used different attacks.
Back to the D2F Boss List