|In Clearview you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The town of Clearview is situated strategically between the north frontier to the Human Lands and Thylysium. This makes Clearview to be a very busy crossing point, so it has all usual services in town as taverns, merchants, blacksmith and runemaster.
As the town is built in the top of a hill, it offers nice landscape views. The town is surrounded by a river which travels from east to west crossing Clearview at its south edge.
Clearview has a military camp very near, just leaving the town towards north. There is also a very perturbing battlefield there, and to the east it can be found the Clearview Ruins.
Quests & NPC's
Epic Office Quest
- Officer Beniel: Involved in The Undead Legion chain quest.
- Garrek: Involved in the Light Path only quest One Last Plea, that was added to the game with the Community Patch.
- Hansi: Quest giver for the Blind Guardian Quest.
- Kerry: Involved in The Undead Legion chain quest.
- Elrohir: Quest giver for the Strange Rituals. Found at military camp just north of town.
You can reach Clearview just following the road that leaves Thylysium to the north. You can also travel there using the portal nearby or the monolith if you have it in active status. You are not directly led here in the main campaign, but you may cross Clearview when going to the north frontier with the Human Lands.
|A defense tower in Clearview
|The Runemaster's keep
|Clearview tavern and a house
|A nice town house
|Two houses in Clearview
|Military camp map
|The military camp
|The battlefield next to the military camp
- Be sure you are prepared to fight tons of undead here, especially for low level characters. You will find lots and lots in the nearby forests.
- You can find an extra merchant and runemaster in the military camp, north from Clearview.