Sacred 2:Scout Menatrin
Menatrin is Officer Rengelwyn's subordinate. Though his commander doesn't seem to be a good guy to work with, Manatrin is trying to do his duty. He claims to be prepared to risk his health, his life and his pension for his land, though this fact is really doubtful. You meet him after he infiltrated into the pirate cave and got stuck there because of many pirates roaming around. Though he managed to gather some important information, his superior officer doesn't seem to be pleased with him.
- Scout Menatrin can be located near the small lake inside a cave across the canyon that leads to the Forgotten Gardens and Seraphim Valley. The cave entrance is next to the place where you find Officer Rengelwyn. See exact location below:
- Have a look through the SacredWiki Map
- Scout Menatrin is quest giver for Reporting to Rengelwyn, the second quest of the Captain Bloodtongue chain.
- Scout Menatrin is involved in The Missing Scout, the first quest of the same Captain Bloodtongue chain.
- He would not appear until you accept The Missing Scout, the first quest of the same Captain Bloodtongue chain.
- Later, while completing Bloodmouth Must Die, you'd find Captain Bloodtongue in the same cave Scout Menatrin is in.
- In the earlier vesions of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel the cave Captain Bloodtongue and Scout Menatrin are in was divided into a three small caves.
- He is located in the same cave with the door from The Legendary Pirate Treasure quest.