Sacred 2:Delphic Arcania Focus
Delphic Arcania Focus
- Regeneration Time: Delphic Arcania -X% (refer to table below)
- Highest Spell Level without Penalty: XX
- Further decreases regeneration time.
- Spell levels are raised even higher without penalty.
- Only hard points count for modification purposes (skill bonuses don't give you modification points).
- Highest Spell Level Without Penalty is the level you can go to in a combat art without starting to get partial benefits from the CA, but full penalties. You can tell when you've reached the limit because your level in the CA after you read a rune will have a decimal point, i.e. 6.0, 7.2, etc.
- Highest Spell Level Without Penalty depends on character level as well as on the Focus Level. It increases at every level-up or when you put more points into Focus (for example, it is 98 at character/skill level 200).
- The regeneration bonus is increased in steps as shown in the Aspect Focus full table.
The Regeneration time bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80.0*(x+1.50)/(x+21.25) Pre-Mastery
- 85.6*(x-32.9)/(x-19.0) Mastery
As an example, regeneration at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
85.6*(75-32.9)/(75-19) = 85.6*42.1/56 = 64.35
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.