NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Evocator are dependent on the level of the Evocator. Stats will scale based on the Evocator's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Evocator prefers to use spells but he will fight back with a ghostly dagger if you come into melee range.
- The Evocator is moderately resistant to physical, magic, and ice damage, to which he has additional damage mitigation.
- The Evocator has no protection against fire or poison damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him.
- Frost Aura - an ice damage aura similar to the Paladin's Holy Freeze. It slows your movement and attack speed.
- Teleport - the Evocator teleports directly to you with a 50% chance to stun. Can be dangerous for characters that need to stay ranged.
- Blue Lightning Strike - an unavoidable bolt of lightning strikes the player, causing heavy physical damage and magic DOT. It also regenerates the Evocator's spells.
- Telekinesis - similar in appearance to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, this is an instant hit spell that causes light physical damage and debuffs your movement speed. It also penalizes your combat art regeneration times for 5 seconds.
- Summon Ghosts - this spell summons three normal and two elite ghosts. The normal ghosts aren't much of a threat, but the elite ghosts can use the same Blue Lightning Strike spell on you so it's best to take them out quickly before refocusing on the Evocator.
- Evocator (original) - the original Evocator was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart. He also had fewer abilities and resistances.
Back to the D2F Boss List