NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Father Dagon are dependent on the level of Father Dagon. Stats will scale based on Father Dagon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Father Dagon is found in the Swamp region. He is the lord of Hzar Tochoz (Skull Rock), and a quest enemy for the Shadow Campaign main quest Contrary to Recollections. The player must kill him and bring his skin back to the Nameless Cult. Father Dagon will not appear at Skull Rock at any other time.
- Skull Rock is sure to be packed with a number of Undead and Olm. Father Dagon does not hit especially hard, but he has a couple dangerous spells.
- Twisted Torment - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, causes poison damage in pulses and slows your movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Black Curse - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, this curse debuffs your attributes, attack speed, and physical armor for 15 seconds. It also has a 50% chance to deactivate one buff when it hits. It causes no damage.
- Father Dagon is one of a few non-Diablo related bosses in D2F. The name is a reference to Dagon from the Cthulhu Mythos. He forms a menacing pair of swamp bosses along with Mother Hydra.
Back to the D2F Boss List