Sacred 2:Hafted Weapons
Improves wielding hafted weapons by increasing the chance to hit, as well as Attack Speed. Grants the ability to use higher-level weapons successfully.
|Attack Speed, +%:||1,9||8,3||14,3||19,2||23,7||27,3||30,7||33,5||34,7||36||39||44,2||48,7||52,7||56,4||59,5||62,5||66,5||69,9||72,9||75,5|
|Double Hit, +%:||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||23||24,5||27,1||29,3||31,4||33,2||34,8||36,3||38,2||39,9||41,4||42,7|
- Grants the chance to land double hits.
- This skill will unlock weapon attributes that require Hafted Weapons skill (like "Attack speed" (Hafted Weapons)).
- The bonuses from this skill are replaced by the similar ones from Dual Wield, if you have both skills. This is only the case if you actually equip two weapons.
- "Item Level Without Penalty" reduces the speed penalties for equipping high-level weapons, it doesn't allow equipping weapons above certain threshold (which depends on character level - see Items/Usable Item Levels)
- Item level without penalty is increased by one for every two skill points spent, starting at character level value. It is capped at 250.
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the Hafted Weapons full table.
The Attack Value bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 400*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 600*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Attack Speed bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 120*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, attack value at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
600*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 600*42.5/141 = 180.85
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.
Hafted weapons consist of:
- Two Handed Axes
- Chain Weapons (Lost Items - Does not currently drop ingame)
- Two Handed Hammers
- Whips (Lost Items - Does not currently drop ingame)
- Attack Speed
- Attack Value
- Chance to inflict open wounds
- Chance to inflict deep wounds
- Chance to Slow Opponents by 25%
- Chance to stun opponents
- Damage against undead: Fire
- Damage of enraged players
- Opponent's armor: Physical -X%