|In Bluestonbury you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Quests & NPC's
Epic Office Quest
- James Mearman: Involved in the Epic Office Quest. He can be reached by taking the small boat/portal located at the Bluestonbury dock.
- The Dragon Mage's personal class quests And the Second... and Barthus pass through here by way of the boat/portal.
- Telines: Involved in Meeting Geonmahr just south of Bluestonbury.
CM Patch Quests
- Mathilda: Quest giver for A bath for my dog quest.
- Toren: Quest giver of the Ancient Secrets quest - he relocates to Bluestonbury after the quest is started.
Much to a player's dissapointment, no portals or monoliths can be found near Bluestonbury. Travel to Bluestonbury from Clearview by traveling through forests, or from Teardrop Hamlet, following the coastal road north. There is a boat/portal in Bluestonbury docks which leads to a thieves nest east of Blustonbury on the north shore of Bluestone Lake. This nest of thieves is involved with the Dragon Mage's class quests And the Second... and Barthus. It is also the home of James Mearman who is involved in the Epic Office Quest.
- The region features Bluestone Pirates and Captains of the Bluestone Pirates.
- Kobolds can be found in the camp north of Bluestonbury.
|A main view of Bluestonbury
|View from the mountains
|Houses and a boat being repaired
|The Bluestonbury tavern