Sacred 2:Broken Lance Tavern
|In Broken Lance Tavern you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The Broken Lance Tavern is placed in an important and crowded cross-way in the central region of Tyr Lysia. It's just in the crossing of the two main roads of the region: the ones that cross the entire lands from east to west and from north to south, respectively. Thus, this tavern is a crowded meeting place of travelers and neighbors, and many hidden stories can be found out here, if you talk to the correct people.
Quests & NPC's
- Brutus' Slave Hunter :Involved in The Slave-driver - light chain quest
- Brutus Plutocratio: Quest giver for Slaves... - Shadow chain quest and for The Slave-driver - light chain quest.
- Mage Wylmieni: Quest giver for The Undead Legion chain quest.
- Slave:Involved in The Slave-driver - light chain quest.
- Sparticus Spartacio: Involved in the Slaves... Shadow chain quest.
- Soldier Malken: Involved in the CM Patch quest Back to the Front. If the player has the CM Patch, then this quest will need to be completed before The Undead Legion quest can be started.
There are two ways to reach the Broken Lance Tavern:
- Using Thylysium town portal / monolith, leading north-east from there; walking through the city temple then to the north should be the quickest way.
- Using Clearview town portal / monolith, walking south. The main road leads to the Broken Lance Tavern.
- Using Teardrop Hamlet portal/ monolith walk west.
Near the Broken Lance Tavern there are lots of small toxic elementals, as well as few thieves. Even a lost brown bear could be found. In the nearby forests, lots of rodents and undead legionnaires can be found, as well as some boars and spiders.
|Inside the tavern