Sacred 2:Energy Weapons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ranged Weapons Modifiers for Energy Weapons
Item Level refers to the minimum level the item must be for the modifier to be able to appear. The item level 70 modifier requires the appropriate mastery for it to be unlocked.
|Item Level||1||25||70 - Requires Mastery|
|Modifier||Chance to hit additional opponents||Chance to disregard armor||Chance for Secondary Damage Effects|
- Energy weapons often spawn with three damage types, easily allowing for secondary effect triggering when not converted.
- Energy weapons gain damage from Dexterity
- Moderate Slow
- Straight Line
- Can be affected by Terrain
- If the energy discharge reaches the edge of the map it will turn around and bounce back, criss-crossing the world and impacting the enemies if they happen to cross paths. This creates the Projectile Storm effect sometimes seen in game.
- Infinite? There is no apparent maximum range for the projectile so for the purpose of gameplay purposes they can continue on forever.
- In theory should be able to pierce targets (just like the BeeEffGee does), however they do not gain chance to pierce as an unlockable modifier. Instead they can deal damage to additional opponents, which can be a similar effect.
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the grey damage converter socket.
- Energy Weapon
- Energistic Weapon
Common Energy Weapons
Notable Energy Weapons
Unique Energy Weapons:
- Electric Executioner (Community Patch)
- Testa's Annihilator
- Thunder Staff
- Unireth's Lightning
- Zardonn's Pulverizer
Legendary Energy Weapons: