Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Revered Technology Focus - reduces regeneration time penalty and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Revered Technology Lore will increase the damage bonus from the Enhancement mods and the Accuracy mod if they are chosen, allows for modification points.
- Tactics Lore will raise damage and chance for critical hit of BeeEffGee. BeeEffGee comes with an inherent, scaling bonus to this skill.
- Ranged Weapons increases Attack Value and Attack Speed. BeeEffGee comes with an inherent, scaling bonus to this skill.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by BeeEffGee: Open Wounds and Freeze.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Dexterity will increase attack value and damage.
- Stamina reduces regeneration penalty.
- Read as many runes as possible (Regeneration will not increase as a player may think because of buff penalty) with most enemies dying after one to two hits. (Especially useful when combined with Pelting Strikes).
- Suggested Modifications: Enhancement - Enhancement - Accuracy
- If the player wants to do Fire damage instead of Ice, they can equip the BFG and cast Archangel's Wrath (requires revered lore & focus for maximum effectiveness).
- Gloves with elemental modifiers (can be dropped or bought) like conversion Physical to Fire/Magic/Poison can be used to change some of the damage of the BFG to one of these elements (ice is not needed since BFG is ice)
Pros and Cons
- Significant damage, very fast kill-speed
- As the weapon will spawn when this Combat Art is cast, there is no need to find other weapons with higher damage at higher levels.
- Very effective vs monsters with low ice resistance (ex: dragons)
- If Buff level is high enough, it is possible for the BeeEffGee weapon level to far exceed the maximum level weapon equipable for a given character level. For example, the maximum normal weapon level that can be equipped by a level 100 character is level 127, whereas there is no limit to the level BFG weapon that can be equipped.
- Two-handed weapon, hence no shield allowed.
- Relatively high regeneration penalty.
- No sockets
- Ice resistant enemies like the White Griffin can be difficult to damage.