Sacred 2:Archangel's Wrath
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Hybrid Damage Based Combat Art
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Revered Technology Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Revered Technology Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly reduces regeneration time for this combat art.
- Any weapon lore applicable to the weapon in use (for example, Sword Lore when the Seraphim is wielding a sword), will increase this combat art's chance to hit by increasing the attack value. Weapon lore skills won't affect Archangel's Wrath in any other way however.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Archangel's Wrath, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (particularly Open Wounds and Burning, since this CA converts damage to fire).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Use a Polearm (highest damage weapon a Seraphim can use) for maximum damage, though Archangel's Wrath's damage is based on weapon damage, it is not affected by Tactics Lore. Also, when Dual Wielding only the damage of the first weapon is used, despite the Inventory screen showing otherwise.
- Another option for a Seraphim, who has specialized exclusively in the Revered Technology tree, is to use Archangel's Wrath along with the BeeEffGee weapon. Since the weapon damage is based on the level of the buff, it will be quite high in general, which will make the utilization of Archangel's Wrath to prove even more fruitful against various enemies.
Pros and Cons
- Can be a boss killer at higher levels
- With Explosive mod useful also against crowds of monsters
- Without the Lock modification, if your target moves out of the path of the projectile your attack will miss.