Sacred 2:Flaring Nova
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Revered Technology Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Revered Technology Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly reduces regeneration time for this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Ancient Magic - directly increases the damage and reduces enemies' resistance to the damage of this combat art. (only available to the Seraphim in Ice and Blood).
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Flaring Nova: Open Wounds and Weaken.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- The Perplex silver modification does not have any obvious effect, and may be broken. It does not appear to reduce enemy attack score, and it does not appear to prevent enemies from activating their combat arts.
- This Combat Art is a very effective mob killer if the modification Flux is taken. You must run around getting enemies on screen to notice you and then they will keep in pursuit. After you have a sizable group rounded up, release Flaring Nova, which makes a powerful AoE.
- Although it is usually overlooked, The bronze mod Impulse (when taken with Stun) will provide double the chance to stun, which can be a saving grace when mobbed by monsters.
Pros and Cons
- Useful for stunning opponents, if the right mods have been chosen
- Can also be used as a heavy damage dealer
- Low base damage, predominantly a support CA