- Talk to Priest Aleya again after the completion of the Purification of the Temple quest. He is still in his house next to the Noriath Temple.
- Walk to the cave in the Copper Peaks, south of the Temple.
- Walk inside ang find the Evil Mage.
- Talk to the Evil Mage.
- Kill the Evil Mage. Also kill his assistant Magicians (it's not required for the quest completion, but it's a hidden kill-quest).
- Retrieve the Goblet of Light.
- Bring the Goblet back to Noriath Temple and give it to Priest Aleya.
Recently you eliminated the cult that dwelled in the Noriath Temple. But looks like something more needs to be done to restore the holiness of this place. Talk to Priest Aleya again to know what you can do for the Temple.
The former High Priest Anrajos, who was also a cult leader and whom you killed for that, was greedy enough to sell some holy artifact. This kind of things can be very dangerous when used wrong. So now it's you duty to find the missing Goblet of Light and to return it to the Temple before something bad happens. But first you should find this mysterious mage who bought it...
Follow the road south from Noriath Temple, past the Resurrection Monjlith, to where a small track branches off to the southwest (there’s a large boulder where the track splits). Stick to the larger path that leads you southeast until it turns east with another small track branching off to the south. This time follow the smaller track south.
It would lead you to the cave in the Copper Peaks. There are two entrances to this cave, and it doesn't really matter which one you would use.
Looks like it's where the mage is hiding. Now it's time to go inside and to know if he's home.
So you make your way through the rather green cave until you find three mages. The Evil Mage you were looking for is here - and he is up to no good.
Maybe you should ask him what he's intended to do with the Goblet of Light?
He is crazy enough to attack you... so you easely kill him, picking up the Goblet of Light he carried with him. The previously non-hostile Magicians, who appears to be his assistants, will now be hostile, but you don’t have to kill them to complete the quest. However, they are a part of a hidden kill-quest, so killing them will improve your quest-solving statistics.
The Goblet is yours now, so you can return it to the Temple. Priest Aleya would be definitely glad to have it back.
You did one more good deed for the sake of the Noriath Temple and received your reward. There probably are some more things to be done to restore this Temple's glory, but Aleya would handle them himself.
- Although completion of the quest Purification of the Temple is required before this quest can be accessed, they are not a chain (according to the logbook).
- This cave had a different design in the first versions of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - it wasn't so green and shiny.