- Travel North and find a Garema laying dead on the ground
- Speak to Amradriel (will receive a reward)
- Travel East to find an injured Garema laying on the ground and click on the Garema
- Speak to Amradriel
- Click on Garema laying on ground
- Pick up the Dagger
- Speak to Amradriel (will receive Experience reward)
After you speak with Officer Mintuck a high elf named Amradriel will follow you around until you complete this quest.
The objective of this quest is to explore the jungle immediately north of Nanthar and try to find out what is happening to the dying and dead Garema.
Talk to Amradriel after you find the first body. Then go looking for the next one. It will be to the east of where you find the first one.
Talk to Amradriel after you click on the garema. He will tell you to examine the corpse. Go back to the corpse and pick up the item it drops, a dagger. Talk to Amradriel again after you pick up the dagger. He will tell you to give the dagger to the archeologist. This will end this quest and start the next quest.
- Make sure you activate the soulstone on your way out of town.
- Check your logbook and make sure this quest if active if you do not have a quest arrow showing.